We’re seeking exceptional AAA experienced 3D Artists to support our teams in the delivery of stunning, distinctive visuals for our upcoming games.
- Model and texture high quality 3D assets and environments
- Collaborate with the wider art team to define and deliver a unique and distinctive art style that pushes industry quality boundaries
- Ensure art work supports and compliments game design and user experience
- Assist with asset rigging, animation and in-game lighting
- Participate in R&D of new techniques and implement into the production pipeline
We are looking for exceptionally skilled 3D Artists with well rounded portfolios and AAA experience. Other requirements are outlined below.
- 2-3 years of experience within the AAA games industry, with at least 1 shipped title
- Exceptional 3D modelling and texturing skills
- Experience with rigging and animation desired
- Experience with Maya, Unity and sculpting tools (e.g. ZBrush or Mudbox) preferred, but not essential
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality
- A passion for playing and making games!
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.