Developer Relations Manager
Mediatonic is on a mission to build the world’s best games business. Now with 5 locations worldwide, we’re looking to bolster our team by finding the best specialist teams in the industry across game dev disciplines to compliment our internal talent.
As Developer Relations Manager, you will spearhead this important initiative, owning our supporting partnerships across development teams, outsource partners and new strategic alliances. Scouring the UK and the globe for the world’s best teams to fulfil our strategic goals; you’ll form long-lasting, deeply positive relationships that bolster and increase our capabilities as
The Role includes, but is not limited to:
- Building and developing strong relationships with a broad range of partners in multiple specialisms, ensuring we are partner of choice across the world’s best developers and outsource partners
- Research & identification of world-class teams in the areas of our strategic priorities, identifying areas of strong pockets of specialised talent
- Full cycle deal closure: from research and lead gen, through Due Diligence and quality verification, to contract negotiation and closure
- Negotiating win-win deals designed for long term partnerships in the best interests of the MT Group
- Enabling partnerships of growing depth and mutual benefit across development and partner priorities
- Helping build a robust and world-class partnerships function
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the games industry, it’s likely you have a robust games industry background – ideally you have exposure to both development and partnerships management
- An excellent network in the games industry and ability to build on that network
- Self-motivated and sharp, you’re able to handle multiple conflicting priorities and pivot fast
- Commercially minded, you’re a rare combination of business savvy and people-driven
- An awesome rep and guardian of our culture and reputation
- You love games!
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.