Franchise Manager - The Irregular Corporation
The Irregular Corporation is an independent games publisher, focusing on releasing original games for niche markets and communities. We’re a small, nimble team of experienced professionals, with every member having direct input on strategy, decision making and company success.
Due to the success of recent launches and the rapid growth of the company, we’re expanding our team.
We’re looking for a Franchise Manager to take ownership of PC Building Simulator, create a strategy, execute on it and take ownership of the game P&L.
- Act as both the Product (Quality) and Business (P&L) owner for key TIC franchises.
- Build out a long-term strategy each franchise (Commencing with PC Building Sim), including plans for DLC, Platforms, Expansions & Sequels.
- Oversee and coordinate all budget, production, marketing and sales activities to execute on this strategy.
- Grow the fanbase, community & overall awareness of the brand over time
- Build relationships with relevant partners, licensors, influencers and sponsors to create new opportunities for the brand & franchise.
- Identify opportunities for us to build and grow new franchises over time.
This is a key role for The Irregular Corporation. Initially, you’ll be taking ownership of PC Building Simulator, taking on responsibility for more franchises over time as our company grows.
- 5+ Years Experience in Product Management, Marketing or Production in the Games Industry.
- Able to set out a big picture vision and get into granular level execution detail
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation Skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Able to operate pro-actively and independently
- You love games!
How to apply & really impress us As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this!