Mediatonic is a one of the UK's largest independent game developers with around 200 people across 6 locations worldwide. With incredibly diverse games, from top-grossing mobile titles, to hardcore PC simulators, from major IPs to completely original titles.
Above all, we take pride in crafting games that challenge and inspire us and we invest in technology that will keep us at the forefront of the industry.
We hire experts to take on the biggest creative and technical challenges we can get our hands on and we invest in our people for the long term.
In the coming years, we have plans to grow across all our studios/locations, in order to achieve this we are looking to hire an internal recruiter to join our Talent Team.
- Build key relationships with hiring managers to understand what they need.
- Ensure every candidate has a great experience during the hiring process.
- Proactively seek out candidates who might love working with us, even if they haven’t applied yet.
- Ensure applicants are reviewed in a timely manner. No one likes to be kept waiting.
- Follow up with hiring manager to make sure all candidates get feedback, whether they were successful or not.
- Make initial screening calls to gauge candidate suitability for the role.
- Engage with candidates via phone or email and get them excited about the opportunities available to them.
The Person (yes, you)
- Have previous technical, creative or gaming recruitment/sourcing experience (either in-house or as part of an agency).
- Be comfortable managing recruitment workflow in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Be able to operate with a considerable degree of independence in day-to-day activities.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude(!) and a desire to help support our businesses, wherever they’re based.
- Have hands-on knowledge of how to source and attract candidates.
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply/really impress us As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person, a cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic with at least one member of our recruitment team. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.