PPC Campaign Manager - The Irregular Corp.
The Irregular Corporation is an independent games publisher, focusing or releasing original games for niche markets and communities. We’re a small and nimble team of experienced professionals, with every member having direct input on strategy, decision making and company success.
Due to the success of recent launches and rapid growth of the company, we’re expanding our team. We are looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to take ownership of planning, developing and executing tightly focused go-to-market plans for our titles that drive sales, retention and referrals.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms as well as social advertising for Facebook, Twitter, etc. for multiple titles.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of a large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet company goals.
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- 3+ Years Marketing Experience in the Games, or a directly related industry
- Deep understanding of all social media platforms, including Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Discord, both as a marketer and a user.
- Able to operate pro-actively & independently
- Ability to adjust to unpredictable deadlines and schedules
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- Someone who loves games!
You’ll be playing a key role in the company, working closely with our team and external development partners to put together plans for taking titles to market. We are looking for someone entrepreneurial, able to operate independently and relentlessly drive forward marketing. You will bring a deep understanding of the games industry, market and commercial potential of games with multiple years of experience in marketing and sales.
The team at The Irregular Corporation work in a distributed fashion, typically from home. We normally aim to meet in person 1 – 2 times a month in London.
Alongside your CV, we’d love to see a personal cover letter outlining what you’d bring to this role – a couple of examples of successful campaigns you’ve run in the past would be a big plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!