For this role, we are looking for someone with an organised mind, a keen attention to detail and experience in a game production role, ideally on a free-to-play game.
- Set up and manage processes to allow the team to keep track of tasks and progress in an efficient way
- Help foster a happy and productive team
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Help to set and track KPI targets
- Liaise with external contractors to make sure assets are produced on time and to a high quality
- Experience on at least one game, from development to release and ideally beyond
- A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary admin.
- Experience of live operations on a free-to-play game a strong plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Work well under pressure
- Able to work to frequent and tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Any project management experience a big bonus (not necessarily in games)
- Design experience is a bonus
- Previous experience using a CMS is a bonus
- Basic Photoshop experience is a bonus
Mediatonic is a one of the UK's largest independent game makers with around 150 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people who devote their careers to crafting awesome original games. We produce around three new titles every year and deliver them to millions of players with backing from the UK’s top industry veterans and carefully selected partners. You’ll find our games on Smartphones, Console and PC platforms being enjoyed by millions of people all over the world!
Working with us
Above all, we take pride in crafting games that challenge and inspire us and we invest in technology that will keep us at the forefront of the industry. We hire experts to take on the biggest creative and technical challenges we can get our hands on and we invest in our people for the long term. Working in an ambitious teams we strive to create an open, down-to-earth workplace.
Our studios are based in the heart of central London, Brighton and Madrid and all have their own games rooms and fully stocked fridge. You’ll find plenty of social events and activities during and outside of work time including game and pizza nights, game jams, tech talks, pub trips and office lunches.
Applying for this role
We receive thousands of applications every year. As a small recruitment team we try our very best to respond to everyone that applies but we don’t always get this right. We know how hard it is to find the right role and we’re very grateful for every application that we receive.