Marketing Manager - The Irregular Corp.
The Irregular Corporation is an independent games publisher, focusing or releasing original games for niche markets and communities. We’re a small and nimble team of experienced professionals, with every member having direct input on strategy, decision making and company success. Due to the success of recent launches and rapid growth of the company, we’re expanding our team. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to take ownership of planning, developing and executing tightly focused go-to-market plans for our titles that drive sales, retention and referrals.
- Work closely with our external partners and internal team to build a comprehensive marketing plan, strategy and associated P&L for each title we release.
- Marketing Execution: Work closely with External vendors (Creative, Consultants, UA, PR Agencies, etc) to execute marketing plans.
- Marketing Reporting: Analyse the success of different campaigns we have run so we can optimize performance over time.
- Marketing Automation: Build and configure customer communication programs, continuously test, optimize and improve programs and campaigns.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to help execute campaigns across the company
- Researching & Identifying strategic partnerships that could benefit our products
- B2B Marketing: In addition to product-specific work, you’ll also take ownership of The Irregular Corporation communications & PR strategy, aiming to raise our consumer and industry-facing profile.
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Good writing skills, someone who can write Press Releases and Steam Store pages alike
- 3+ Years Marketing Experience in the Games industry
- Deep understanding of all social media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Discord, both as a marketer and a user.
- Able to operate pro-actively & independently
- Ability to adjust to unpredictable deadlines and schedules
- Someone who loves games!
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you’ll be playing a key role in the company, working closely with our team and external development partners to put together plans for taking titles to market. The team at The Irregular Corporation work in a distributed fashion, typically from home. We normally aim to meet in person 1 – 2 times a month in London.
Advice for Applying
Alongside your CV, we’d love to see a personal cover letter outlining what you’d bring to this role – a couple of examples of successful campaigns you’ve run in the past would be a big plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!