Assistant Producer - The Irregular Corporation
The Irregular Corporation is an independent games publisher, focusing or releasing original games for niche markets and communities.
We’re a small and nimble team of experienced professionals, with every member having direct input on strategy, decision making and company success.
Due to the success of recent launches and rapid growth of the company, we’re expanding our team.
We are looking for an Assistant Producer to support our existing production team to ensure each of our games has a smooth, well-organised and successful launch.
- Maintaining QA Resources: Working closely with external QA partners to organise coverage for all projects and helping to maintain any bug tracking tools to keep this process flowing smoothly.
- Organising Localisation: Working closely with senior production team members and external localisation partners to organise any translation needs a project has.
- Age Ratings: Taking the lead on the process of acquiring age ratings from various age ratings boards.
- Platform Certification: Assisting the senior production team with the process of efficiently getting games through first-party certification processes.
- Production Assistance: Assisting the senior production team via involvement in key meetings, document production and tracking action points & risks across multiple projects.
- Asset Management: Coordinating and maintaining art and build assets and delivering them to external partners.
- Build Reviews: Playing and providing feedback on in-development builds to key stakeholders.
- Live Operations Support: Liaising with the community management team making them aware of potential issues as well as reporting back to the senior production team on issues the community are reporting.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Meticulously organised
- A great eye for detail
- Ability to multitask
- Full project life-cycle experience in an internal or external production role
- Experience with QA processes
- Able to operate pro-actively & independently
- Familiarity with a variety of project management and bug tracking software
You’ll be playing a key role in the production team of the company, working closely with our senior producers and external development partners to organise and assist in all areas of production.
We’re looking for someone meticulous, able to operate independently and keen to jump in and help with any task that needs their help.
You bring a deep understanding of the production processes needed to develop and release a game in an efficient manner.
The team at The Irregular Corporation work in a distributed fashion, typically from home. We normally aim to meet in person 1 – 2 times a month in London.
Advice for Applying
Alongside your CV, we’d love to see a personal cover letter outlining what you’d bring to this role – examples of past situations your planning has helped would be a big plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!