Due to an expansion of the studio and new projects joining we are pleased to say we're looking for a Fantastic Senior Producer to join us at our head studio in London.
- Autonomously run a large product team from inception to completion
- Be the first point of contact for anything feature or product related including schedule, budget, product vision, alignment, client management and team morale
- Set up and manage Agile based processes to allow the team to keep track of tasks and progress in an efficient way
- Help foster a happy and productive cross discipline team
- Lead the team by example, fostering a positive "can-do" atmosphere that drives the team to perform beyond their expectations
- Be responsible for the overall quality of the product balancing budget, time and resources to maximise in this area
- Own the schedule, ensure deadlines are met, address or escalate where this is not possible
- Help to set and track KPI targets
- Liaise with external contractors and outsourcers to make sure assets are produced on time and to a high quality
- Be the point person for publisher contact, owning and maintaining a healthy working relationship
- Clear and regular communication of progress to all stakeholders including external partners
- Own the P+L for a product
- Liaise with the Production Director and wider production team to ensure the product is resourced appropriately and within budget
- Manage risk, mitigation and contingencies for the product and escalate where appropriate
- Contribute to the production team helping to improve processes across the studio
- Mentor junior members of the production team
- Experience on multiple games, from development to release and ideally beyond
- A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary admin.
- A thorough understanding of production processes
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. Jira or Hansoft)
- An understanding of KPI driven development
- Experience of live operations on a free-to-play game a strong plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work to frequent and tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
Mediatonic is a one of the UK's largest independent game makers with around 150 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people who devote their careers to crafting awesome original games. We produce around three new titles every year and deliver them to millions of players with backing from the UK’s top industry veterans and carefully selected partners.
You’ll find our games on Smartphones, Console and PC platforms being enjoyed by millions of people all over the world!
Working with us
Above all, we take pride in crafting games that challenge and inspire us and we invest in technology that will keep us at the forefront of the industry. We hire experts to take on the biggest creative and technical challenges we can get our hands on and we invest in our people for the long term. Working in an ambitious teams we strive to create an open, down-to-earth workplace.
Our studios are based in the heart of central London, Brighton and Madrid and all have their own games rooms and fully stocked fridge. You’ll find plenty of social events and activities during and outside of work time including game and pizza nights, game jams, tech talks, pub trips and office lunches.
Applying for this role
We receive thousands of applications every year. As a small recruitment team we try our very best to respond to everyone that applies but we don’t always get this right. We know how hard it is to find the right role and we’re very grateful for every application that we receive.
Here’s some advice when applying to Mediatonic…
A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about is essential to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic with at least one member of our recruitment team.