Mediatonic is one of the UK's largest independent game developers with 200 people across multiple locations worldwide. With incredibly diverse games, from top-grossing mobile titles, to hardcore PC simulators, from major IPs to completely original titles, we're constantly interrogating spaces of play to push the boundaries of fun.
Above all, we take pride in crafting games that challenge and inspire us and we invest in technology that will keep us at the forefront of the industry.
We hire experts to take on the biggest creative and technical challenges we can get our hands on and we invest in our people for the long term.
We continue to build on our ambitions and projects, as such we are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to join our London Studio.
Working with the Business Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the co-founders with administrative tasks, running projects, and summarising and presenting information.
- Project management - Coordinating internal projects and responses to external requests. Maintaining records of project status and committed next actions. Understanding the roles of management staff in order to confidently delegate.
- Meeting support - Scheduling times and locations of meetings. Distributing agendas and supporting information in advance. Taking accurate minutes with actions. Quickly formatting and distributing summaries.
- Reporting and documentation - Helping prepare documentation for internal and external meetings, including written summaries, charts and diagrams, relevant imagery, and layout of financial statements.
- Information flow - Managing physical post and high volume of emails. Reading and summarising reports for distribution to executive and leadership teams. Ensuring the right people have the right information.
- Supporting co-founders - Occasional support in managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports.
Suits someone with strong attention to detail and excellent verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. Ideal candidate is professionally confident, but with a sense of humour and creative touch that reinforces our studio culture.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative role
- Project management experience; comfort with managing a lot of concurrent projects
- Proactive decision making & problem solving skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Very high confidence with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, in either Microsoft Office or G Suite
- Exceptional communication skills - written, verbal, and visual presentation of documents.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.