Mediatonic is a team of eighty exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people who devote their careers to crafting awesome original games.
We love to try new things; and so you’ll find our games on Smartphones, Console and PC platforms being enjoyed by millions of people all over the world!
As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles we are looking for the finest talents in the games industry to come and join us on our quest.
With the expansion of our studio, we’re seeking exceptional AAA experienced artists to support our teams in the delivery of stunning, distinctive visuals for our upcoming games.
- Build art tools and automation processes to improve efficiency of the studios art pipeline
- Lead asset benchmarking, profiling and game optimisation
- Assist game teams with solving technical and production related art challenges
- Assist with asset rigging, animation and in-game lighting
- Participate in R&D of new techniques and implement into the production pipeline
We are looking for exceptionally skilled artists with well rounded portfolios and AAA experience. Other requirements are outlined below.
- 2-3 years of experience within the AAA games industry, with at least 1 shipped title
- Broad range of 3D skills, including 3D modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, profiling and optimisation.
- Knowledge of art pipelines and process automation
- Experience creating procedural and parametric animations
- Experience with Maya and Unity
- Experience scripting in Python and C# (Unity Editor Scripting)
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality
- A passion for playing and making games!
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first studio, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd.
Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to an interview at Mediatonic. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.